Following the strategy for preventing and containing the Covid-19 disease pandemic, Resolution 45-B/2020 was published, which defines a set of extraordinary measures for the Lisbon Metropolitan Area. The main special measures for the Lisbon Metropolitan Area (municipalities of Alcochete, Almada, Amadora, Barreiro, Cascais, Lisboa, Loures, Mafra, Moita, Montijo, Odivelas, Oeiras, Palmela, Sesimbra, Setúbal, Seixal, Sintra and Vila Franca de Xira) are the following:
- All retail and service establishments, as well as those in commercial complexes, close at 8 p.m.
- i. Except for restaurant establishments and exclusively for the purpose of dining service in the establishment itself.
- ii. Restaurant establishments and similar establishments which continue the activity of a restaurant intended for consumption outside the establishment or delivery at home, directly or through an intermediary, which may not supply alcoholic beverages in the context of that activity are also admitted as an exception.
- It is forbidden to sell alcoholic beverages in service areas or fuel filling stations located in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in outdoor spaces of access to the public is prohibited, except for the outdoor spaces of the restaurants and beverages duly licensed for this purpose
- The access, movement or permanence of people in spaces frequented by the public, as well as the concentrations of people on the public road, are limited to 10 people, unless they belong to the same household.
Failure to comply with these new measures constitutes a crime of disobedience.
These measures are in force from 00:00 a.m. of today, June 23rd, 202
June 23rd, 2020