Specific measures have just been announced to enter into force on September 15th, date as of which Portugal will enter into a “Contingency Situation”.
Measures applied in mainland Portugal:
- Gatherings limited to 10 people;
- Commercial establishments cannot open before 10am (with exceptions);
- Closing hours of establishments between 8 pm and 11 pm by decision of the Municipality;
- In shopping center catering areas, maximum limit of 4 people per group;
- Prohibition on selling alcoholic beverages at service stations and, after 8 pm, in all establishments (except meals);
- Prohibition of consumption of alcoholic beverages on public roads;
- Return to classes in person between September 14th and 17th;
- At restaurants, cafes and pastry shops located 300 meters from schools, maximum limit of 4 people per group;
- Adaptation of the functioning of schools to the new health reality;
- Contingency plans in all schools;
- Distribution of Individual Protection Equipment;
- Reference of action in case of suspected case, positive case or outbreaks.
- Sports venues remain without an audience
2. Measures applied in Metropolitan Areas:
- Rotation teams:
- Rotation scales between telework and face-to-face work.
- Mandatory time lag:
- Differentiated arrival and departure times;
- Different times for breaks and meals.
- Reduction of commuting movements.
TFRA shall update the information on this flash whenever justified.
Please note that the information contained in this document is of a generic nature and does not exempt, therefore, the analysis of the specific case, nor the consultation of the official documentation and legislation in force at any time.