The Resolution of the Council of Ministers no. 92-A/2020, dated of November 2nd 2020 was published establishing the situation of calamity throughout the Portuguese mainland, from 00:00 on November 4th 2020 until 11:59 pm on November 19th 2020. Additionally, provided the epidemiological situation in Portugal, the special measures that had been established for the municipalities of Felgueiras, Lousada and Paços de Ferreira were extended to other municipalities, with some additional changes having been introduced.
Additionally, Decree-Law no. 94-A/2020, dated of November 3rd was published which introduced changes to Decree-Law no. 10-A/2020, dated of March 13th and Decree-Law no. 79-A/2020, dated of October 1st.
The main measures can be consulted by clicking on the following items:
- Preliminary declaration of prophylactic isolation
- Teleworking and Work Organization
- Closed establishments
- Retail and service establishments, as well as those located in shopping centers
- Restaurants and similar
- Bars and other beverage establishments
- Sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Rules of Occupation and Permanence
- Hygiene rules
- Skin disinfectant solutions
- Priority Service
- Duty to provide information
- Private vehicles with capacity for more than 5 seats
- Public Services
TFRA will update the information of this flash whenever justified. Finally, we would like to highlight that the information contained in this document is of a generic nature and, therefore, does not exempt the analysis of the specific case, nor the consultation of the official documentation and legislation in force at each moment.